COAD-3 Recovery Model
|Benefits||Premium class high speed auto door system. Most popular and designed for high traffic areas. It comes with auto door recovery system which repairs the doors caused by impacts against forklifts and moving equipment. Minimize the repair cost. Suitable for electronics and automotive industry.|
PVC GUIDE Operating principle
Used direct sprocket method to separate the drive shaft (for door curtain) and axis housing (to collect door curtains) to minimize the door sheet damages. Reliable system.
to minimize the guide deformation and damages in case of collision with the vehicles by using specially designed extruded composite P.V.C. rails. Minimize the gap between tooth and guide which prevents foreign objects and air from entering inside the system.
- mesh sheet
Customizable to meet customers’ requirements
< Antibacterial, flame-retardant, nonwoven articles double layer structure >
Top grade materials (SOL Screen Coating, high strength) which is used for boat manufacturing
- No fabric material distortion, no pin-hole, excellent adhesion characteristics
- Surface Treatment/Coating: Fluoride (PVDF), acrylic, PU treatment. Can apply the treatments up to 5 times
- 1, Highly efficient perpendicular shaft speed control: about 20% more efficient compared to a worm gear motor, efficiency rate is 85% or higher.
- 2, Low noise & low vibration: lower noise and vibration compared to bevel type motors (avg. 52 ~ 65dB)
- 3, High strength and long life: increased gear strengths and life by using carburized gears.
- 4, . Light weight & optimization: reduced the installation space using offset method; and reduced the weight of the case and the speed control unit.
|Horm gear||Hypoid gear||Note|
10:1 ~ 20:1
10:1 ~ 20:1
|Efficiency||60%||85%||about 25% difference|
|Output Torque (kg-m)||7.8||11.0||about 30% difference|
|Size(mm) Including motor||416x238x195||372x132x118||about 50% difference|
|Weight(kgf) Including motor||20||11||about 50% difference|
- 1. High performance inverter controller specially designed for high speed auto doors
- 2. Basic, recovery type, Counter-Balance, including all applicable Doors
- 3. ENCODER / LIMIT TYPE position control can be combined
- 4. 1HP ~ 3HP can be applied to the motor
- 5. The person / vehicle STEP 2 that separates the open control
- 6. The various interlocking devices (air curtain, conveyors, flashing light) and compatibility available
- 7. The maximum repellent effect as air curtains and air-conditioning settings associated time
- 8. Damage caused by external controllers to prevent flooding by rainwater inflow and waterproof CASE